Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cleaning Day

The lab seems to have just been getting messier and messier. So today when I came in this was what I found. David was clean his office so I thought, what the heck I'm going to clean the lab today.

My first job was collecting all the bowls of vinegar that had been left on the table, along with random drinks, and washing them or throwing them away.

You can see how much cleaner everything looked afterwards.

And finally this is how the lab looked after I got finished cleaning it. Gracie, the Dimetrodon, is still taking up the left table, but that's ok.

Then while I was in a cleaning mood David asked me if I could do a little redecorating of a pretty plan wall we have in the hallway between the labs.

So I hung the three pictures he want me to put up, and yes those are important historical American figures riding dinosaurs. 

After lunch I had about an 45 minutes left to do some more detailed cleaning of the small Jane jacket, so this is what it looked like after I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment