Monday, February 10, 2014

There's Jaw in the Backbone and Lots of Crates!

Last Tuesday I started my new and very improved internship schedule.

This is what my jacket looked like when I start.

This is a bone that was broken, you can get a good view at the inside on the bones from it.

So this is the two pieces I found a while ago that I thought might be a root and also two connected teeth that I found last time I was at my internship.

I got to ask David Temple on Tuesday and it turns out those are teeth and this isn't a root, it's infact part of Jane's jaw!

This is what my jacket looked like before I put it up.

After my jacket work I got to go take care of the crate situation that had occurred due to a dinosaur being taken apart and crated up over the weekend.

I painted black numbers on every side of the crates in the top left corner.

And then to end out the day, and scare the security guards just a little, I pulled some big rolling tables through the Palentology Hall to be put away after being used during the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the new and improved schedule. So much better.

    ReplyDelete