Monday, May 18, 2015

Cleaning The Air Scribe

     I was able to come to the lab for two and a half hours on one day this week. While I was there I continued to work on my piece of Jane’s leg bone. I began to use the air scribe like I’d been doing but something wasn’t right. The air pressure seemed off to me so I decided that I should clean it to see if that fixed the problem. Since I’d learned how to do this not long before the lesson was fresh in my brain, but this time I was going to try it on my own. I was able to get the tool cleaned and re-oiled by myself, which seemed to fix the problem I was having. I was very happy that I could do all the cleaning on my own, and that I now know how to do it, because I can be more self-sufficient in the future. I now also feel more confident in the tools I have under my belt.





No comments:

Post a Comment